Yesterday I notice my s3 was running sluggish on 3g so I open up speed test ...usually I get anywhere between 1.05 -2.36 mbps at home depending on the time of day but now im getting .12mbps ive tested my wife evo 4glte and her data speeds are steady right now its at 1.84 mbps im not rooted jus need a fix and I havent downloaded any thing in the past week
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
- 02-12-2013, 03:51 PM #2
Re: Please help
You're not giving us much to go on here. Have you done anything to try to fix the problem? A reboot, for example.
Go into the battery option in settings and take a look at what's using up your battery. Take a screen shot and post it here. Then tap the battery graph and do the same.
- 02-12-2013, 06:46 PM #4
- By travpadg912 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2010, 11:37 PM
- By yojosefo#AC in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2010, 12:40 AM
- By yojosefo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2009, 10:31 AM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 05:28 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 12:15 PM