Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Please help

Yesterday I notice my s3 was running sluggish on 3g so I open up speed test ...usually I get anywhere between 1.05 -2.36 mbps at home depending on the time of day but now im getting .12mbps ive tested my wife evo 4glte and her data speeds are steady right now its at 1.84 mbps im not rooted jus need a fix and I havent downloaded any thing in the past week

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Please help

You're not giving us much to go on here. Have you done anything to try to fix the problem? A reboot, for example.

Go into the battery option in settings and take a look at what's using up your battery. Take a screen shot and post it here. Then tap the battery graph and do the same.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ive done a multiple reset, prl updates, and profile updates nothing im really dont want to do a hard reset unless theres really nothing else I could do

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Go into the battery option in settings and take a look at what's using up your battery. Take a screen shot and post it here. Then tap the battery graph and do the same.
    We'll try to help, but we can't tell what's going on in your phone from hundreds or thousands of miles away. You're going to have to help here.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Here ar my screen shots

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please help-uploadfromtaptalk1360722452505.jpg   Please help-uploadfromtaptalk1360722471540.jpg   Please help-uploadfromtaptalk1360722487173.jpg   Please help-uploadfromtaptalk1360722503882.jpg  
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

So I think I found the problem ...it only seem to happen when I go from wifi to 3g my data stays sluggish for about 4hrs if anybody found a solution to this please post the fix