1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help please

Can anyone tell me what is happening with my device? Battery dies while asleep in six hours!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help please-uploadfromtaptalk1360933084271.jpg  

Default Re: Help please

On the screen before that one, that shows what apps are using battery, what do you see? Post a shot of that screen, too.

If it's Android System, take a look at this thread: Android System eating your battery? Check this.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Well im charging now so results will be different. Ill do it again overnight and re post tomorrow.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Even if you're charging, the battery status screen will still show you what's using battery.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3

Yeah, the screen before this one will help with details.. I noticed my battery dying like this as well, and when I hit the refresh button on the Battery screen, I could see qosmgr popping up over Android System, so I went in and renamed it.. BUT, your issue may be totally different..