- 38 Posts
4G in random location (Grand Rapids, MI area)
I was driving somewhere yesterday using my phone's GPS. I stopped by a Speedway to get a drink and when double-checking my directions, I noticed the "4G" logo in the top bar. What's odd about this is I've never had 4G in Grand Rapids, not even smack dab in the middle of downtown. This was on the outskirts of the metropolitan area (for those familiar with the Grand Rapids area, it was just off the Byron Center Ave. exit on M-6).
Does this mean Sprint may be rolling out 4G LTE city-wide soon? I remember when I was on Verizon I would pick up 4G in random locations in Holland a few weeks before they initially announced a launch there.
- 02-15-2013, 10:50 AM #2
Re: 4G in random location (Grand Rapids, MI area)
It likely means they're in the process of bringing it online there. What the definition of "soon" is, however, is anyone's guess.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 02-15-2013, 04:26 PM #3
- 02-16-2013, 11:10 AM #5
- By gvlakers in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2012, 06:35 PM
- By chevydroid88 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 21Last Post: 06-02-2011, 11:29 PM
- By yellowxboy in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 10-04-2010, 02:14 PM
- By breakinghbts#AC in forum SprintReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2010, 10:18 AM
- By SPL15 in forum SprintReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2010, 11:36 AM