- 715 Posts
- Liquid Smooth [4.2.2]
Quick Question: Can I delete....
Ok so I'm flashing a new ROM right now latest CM10.1), and I did a nandroid backup of my current ROM (Liquid Smooth) just in case I don't like CM10.1. Now say I don't like the CM10.1 and I restore my phone back to Liquid Smooth... my question to you guys is:
Can I delete the nandroid backup once I've restored my phone back, or do I need to keep it forever as long as I am running that ROM?
Also side question- once I install a ROM can I delete the zip file that I flashed or do I need to keep that zip file on my SD Card for the time being that I am running that ROM?
Thanks to all that help!
- 02-18-2013, 07:40 PM #2Wannabe kewl
- 674 Posts
- Wicked Sensations TW-JB
Re: Quick Question: Can I delete....
You can delete both as soon as you feel you're done with them. I try not to keep too many backups on my phone, nor do I keep flashable zips after I install them. I try to make a backup about once a week. I'll then move the old backup to my computer and delete the backup before that one that's on my computer. If I were to flash roms like I used to, I would normally keep a backup of everything I've tried until I find a rom that I'm happy with"I drank what!?!?!" ~Socrates
"Man is the lowest-cost, 150-pound, nonlinear, all-purpose computer system which can be mass-produced by unskilled labor." ~NASA, 1965
New users, click here!!
Sprint Sammy GS3 | MB1 | Wicked Sensations JB v2.1 | TWRP 126.96.36.199
- By daveydave#AC in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 06-08-2013, 12:13 AM
- By MRGQ in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2012, 06:47 AM
- By m a x i m u s in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 11-10-2011, 02:00 PM
- By Ms Charli in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2011, 05:19 PM
- By paul2241 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2009, 04:39 PM