- 1 Posts
The Weather Channel app
I used to use this app all the time because it had an icon in the notification bar that showed the temperature, but the newly update doesn't have that anymore. I tried weatherbug, but the temperature in the notification bar is wrong.
Any advice? Am I the only person with this issue?
Thanks in advance...
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
- 02-21-2013, 06:14 PM #2
- 186 Posts
Re: The Weather Channel app
I use Weatherbug as well, but have the notification bar icon turned off as I hide my notification bar. But when I do turn it on, the temp stays true.. Do you have your location set correctly? I don't even have to enable My Location settings for Weatherbug to work correctly, which is helpful, but that could be your issue as well.. If nothing else, there is another post in this section about weather apps, you could try one of those out..
- 02-21-2013, 06:38 PM #3
- 02-21-2013, 07:15 PM #4
- By MantisToboggan in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2012, 11:37 AM
- By blueyzfr6 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 8Last Post: 05-06-2011, 05:47 AM
- By acedanger in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-02-2011, 10:02 PM
- By smileyb in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 7Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:09 AM
- By SMJUCmoose in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2010, 08:33 PM