Screenshot app for Unrooted phones?
I have been searching everywhere for a screenshot app for phones that aren't rooted, and doesn't require a computer to get to work. Are there any available? I have thought about rooting my phone, but worried I may end up doing more damage than good. thanksSprint Samsung Galaxy S3 Pebble Blue & Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- 02-22-2013, 06:14 PM #2
Re: Screenshot app for Unrooted phones?
The GS3 has that capability built in.
In Settings / Motion, check the "Palm swipe to capture" option. Then tap "Learn about hand motions," then "Palm Swipe to Capture" and the phone will show you how to do it.
Edit: The GS3 has lots of other tricks, too. You can learn about many of them by following the links here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...galaxy-s3.html
Last edited by meyerweb; 02-22-2013 at 07:20 PM.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 02-22-2013, 07:09 PM #3
- 02-22-2013, 07:17 PM #4
- 12-30-2013, 09:29 AM #6
- By no_pulse in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-14-2011, 07:52 AM
- By BurgesS in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 10Last Post: 07-31-2011, 09:40 PM
- By mdwright1032 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 19Last Post: 06-25-2011, 12:29 PM
- By swefse in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2010, 12:37 AM
- By tada1096 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2010, 03:47 PM