- 02-23-2013, 05:27 PM #2
Re: wallpaper changes on it's own.
I don't think the GS3 will do this on its own. Have you installed any apps? How frequently does it change? Is it using the built in wallpapers, or your own images?BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By taeisme in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2012, 08:00 AM
- By mccornwall in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2012, 09:12 AM
- By JoleneAL in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2011, 05:21 PM
- By dlaluan in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 8Last Post: 05-13-2011, 12:00 PM
- By NoMoreBlackberry in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2010, 03:28 PM