- 43 Posts
Auto complete broken in MA6?
For example let's say my email is firstname.lastname@example.org, entering it in a field in the stock browser I'd begin with typing the letter 'a' and then a window would open with email@example.com as a suggestion to complete the field. Before the update, I'd press on the suggestion and it would complete the field.
After the update, pressing the suggestion will complete the field but will include the original 'a' that I typed making the field completed look like this 'firstname.lastname@example.org' instead of 'email@example.com'.
Any ideas? Or is there a setting I missed on the phone that can correct this. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
- 02-23-2013, 07:14 PM #2
Liked what I did or helped you out? A simple "thanks" would be great!
If you want me to reply to you in a quick fashion hit the "reply with quote" or send me a message so it can be done
Samsung Intercept(retired), HTC Hero(retired), Motorola Atrix 2(
game phone"let's see what new ROM I can put on this today"), Samsung Galaxy S3(main phone), Asus Nexus 7(better than my parents iPad)
- 02-25-2013, 05:31 PM #3
Re: Auto complete broken in MA6?
- By pcguys in forum Android AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-04-2010, 12:01 PM
- By ezjax in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2010, 02:02 AM
- By ezjax in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2010, 02:02 AM
- By robm15 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2010, 02:42 PM
- By sonicmoon in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2010, 01:24 PM