1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Auto complete broken in MA6?

For example let's say my email is , entering it in a field in the stock browser I'd begin with typing the letter 'a' and then a window would open with as a suggestion to complete the field. Before the update, I'd press on the suggestion and it would complete the field.

After the update, pressing the suggestion will complete the field but will include the original 'a' that I typed making the field completed look like this 'aabc123@mail.com' instead of 'abc123@mail.com'.

Any ideas? Or is there a setting I missed on the phone that can correct this. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Auto complete broken in MA6?

I haven't noticed that on my S3 but then again I haven't payed close attention to it. Could be gone or just some setting
    Quote Originally Posted by bgsanti View Post
    For example let's say my email is , entering it in a field in the stock browser I'd begin with typing the letter 'a' and then a window would open with as a suggestion to complete the field. Before the update, I'd press on the suggestion and it would complete the field.

After the update, pressing the suggestion will complete the field but will include the original 'a' that I typed making the field completed look like this 'aabc123@mail.com' instead of 'abc123@mail.com'.

Any ideas? Or is there a setting I missed on the phone that can correct this. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Liked what I did or helped you out? A simple "thanks" would be great!
    If you want me to reply to you in a quick fashion hit the "reply with quote" or send me a message so it can be done
    Samsung Intercept(retired), HTC Hero(retired), Motorola Atrix 2(game phone"let's see what new ROM I can put on this today"), Samsung Galaxy S3(main phone), Asus Nexus 7(better than my parents iPad)

Default Re: Auto complete broken in MA6?

Quote Originally Posted by bgsanti View Post

I noticed that too, I start typing my user name as TimmyTwo2 and it ends up including the text I started with and then the username, such as TiTimmyTwo2, or things like my zip code on forms as well, it ends up duplicating the first pieces I typed, hopefully it is a fix that comes out.