Can't change mail notification?
My gmail is set to only vibrate.. My yahoo using the default mail app was set the same way untill it had some random server password error, I removed then added tge the account and it added fine but now it won't let me set the notification sound to silent unless I turn off notifications but that's not what I want. Any thoughts????
Sent from my Galaxy S3
- 02-23-2013, 10:58 PM #2
Re: Can't change mail notification?
In the email app, if you go to settings, tap the account name for your Yahoo account, and check the" Email notifications" option, what happens when you tap Select ringtone? Silent should be the second entry in the list.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By jhill1977 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 19Last Post: 07-20-2013, 02:55 AM
- By Blodshot in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2011, 04:02 PM
- By Luckywuffboi in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2011, 05:44 PM
- By tourstagefan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2011, 10:26 PM
- By CoryBantic in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2010, 03:59 PM