- 02-23-2013, 11:19 PM #2
- 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM #4
- 590 Posts
Re: From 4.1.2 to 4.1.1?
I am not disputing you but I think it is impossible to go just back a version barring some kind of major malfunction. Even if you factory reset after an update, it should stay on that update. The only way to revert to a previous version would be to use Odin back and reflash the stock or maybe flash an old nandroid backup. I would take your phones in to Sprint if you are sure they have gone back because there's no normal way that should happen.
- By annaboo in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2010, 06:54 PM
- By mclarryjr in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2009, 12:08 PM
- By annaboo in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:45 PM
- By raulbravo in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2009, 10:33 AM
- By tsafford in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2009, 09:44 PM