- 25 Posts
Weird advertisement notifications after Factory Reset?
I finally broke down and did a factory reset today to see if it would help my phone run better. After downloading most of the apps I had before the reset I began to get advertisements in my notification bar. I never got these before. Where might they be coming from and how do I disable them?
Thanks for any help!
- 03-02-2013, 08:44 PM #2
- 03-02-2013, 09:26 PM #3
- 5,163 Posts
Re: Weird advertisement notifications after Factory Reset?
Or, when you slide down the notification shade, just long press on the advertisement notirication. Tap on the "App info" pop up, and it should take you right to the app info page for the app that's sending the ad. No 3rd party app necessary.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By Ms Charli in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 9Last Post: 08-08-2011, 12:43 PM
- By sandordetroit in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 11-14-2010, 08:58 PM
- By lonelyphoenix7#ac in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 09-21-2010, 01:39 PM
- By djlee0314 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2010, 02:03 PM
- By baycruisers in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2010, 01:33 PM