Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Consolidating down to one email account

So I have 3 accounts currently. One for school, my gmail, and my original yahoo account. Well I'm kinda tired of having a yahoo account and it seems to screw up on my phone when I log into that account on my computer so I figure why not just use 2? Is there any way to forward all the emails that would go to that account to my gmail? As in redirect them in the same way that you can forward a call to another phone. Or is it going to just take a lot of changing each individual setting on things like Spotify and Facebook and league of legends so that the email associated with them is my gmail rather than my yahoo?

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Global Posts
    493 Global Posts

Default Re: Consolidating down to one email account

The basic Yahoo account will not allow you to autofoward email. If you upgrade to the Plus account then you could autoforward. If you want to you could put in a Vacation message in the basic Yahoo email account which would automatically tell everyone that your new email address is your gmail account
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ehh it's not people I'm talking to. It's Facebook stuff, spotify, league of legends, a daily horoscope, banking updates and other such things.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
    Wannabe kewl

Global Posts
    675 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Wicked Sensations TW-JB

When I got my IP email addy, I turned my hotmail addy into a "spam" email. And, as I went along, I changed my email addy as needed. The sites that I didn't visit often or didn't need quick notifications from remained on my hotmail addy. Most of them are gone now anyway (post dialup days).

So, I still have my hotmail account but I only use it if I go to a website that wants my email addy and I don't necessarily trust it. I check it once or twice a year to delete the spam on it.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

That's probably what I'll end up doing too

Sent from my Galaxy S3