4.1.2 update failed, now I can't install it
Rooted but stock
I got the update message today and tried to install. I ended up in a loop that kept telling me the zip I was trying to install from was unverified, so it wouldn't install. Anyway, now I can't find anything to click on to install the update, and my phone says it's up to date with 4.1.1.
Edit: I've also just discovered that after a reboot, my phone immediately becomes unresponsive once it gets past the lock screen. It was working fine all day after the failed update, and until I just tried rebooting.
- 03-10-2013, 02:44 PM #2
Re: 4.1.2 update failed, now I can't install it
Your Way to Update to MB1
A failed OTA shouldn't change anything on your phone, though, so it shouldn't be the cause of the problems you're having. Hopefully updating to 4.1.2 and rebooting will resolve it for you.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By Leon Alpha in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 20Last Post: 03-23-2013, 09:07 PM
- By Rhys42 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2012, 11:08 PM
- By pierre.randolph in forum Samsung Moment Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2012, 09:46 AM
- By et cetera..... in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2011, 12:32 PM
- By HSPAminus in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 4Last Post: 05-02-2011, 08:19 PM