- 03-14-2013, 12:51 PM #2
- 03-14-2013, 01:09 PM #3
- 03-14-2013, 03:02 PM #4
Re: Help... Spam....
You don't need to download an app. When you get the spam, slide down the notification shade, long press on the offending notification, and then tap app details. Android will tell you exactly what app is sending out the spam.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 03-26-2013, 09:33 AM #5
When I let go of what I am; I become what I might be. - Lao Tzu
- 800 Posts
Current devices: Galaxy S3, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
- By allenpaul1975 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 12Last Post: 04-03-2013, 12:00 AM
- By Dpsavino in forum Phone WarsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2012, 06:44 PM
- By samkatz in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 10-19-2012, 08:40 AM
- By llanita in forum LG EnlightenReplies: 4Last Post: 02-02-2012, 07:02 PM
- By TanManG in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2011, 12:19 AM