Sprint S3 Help...Move to SD

Hvacmanjc

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone. I was wondering if there is an option for moving apps to SD. Can't seem to find an option. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone. I was wondering if there is an option for moving apps to SD. Can't seem to find an option. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Haven't seen that option. Haven't thought about either, with the amount of internal memory. If you feel the need you could try an app to sd app, if your rooted.

Sent from my GS3 running Wicked Sensations...

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Android 4.x no longer supports this. There are a couple of phone vendors that have included the capability, and if you're rooted I believe there are a couple of ways of kludging it. But for most users, it really isn't necessary any more, with 16GB or more of storage on the device.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Android 4.x no longer supports this. There are a couple of phone vendors that have included the capability, and if you're rooted I believe there are a couple of ways of kludging it. But for most users, it really isn't necessary any more, with 16GB or more of storage on the device.

My S3 is rooted and I have yet to figure out a way to force apps going to the SD card. But I agree with you; 16 GB is a lot to fill, and having the app data in the same place makes loading a little faster.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Somewhere on XDA there's a thread that provides a way to do it. I didn't pay a lot of attention, though, since I've got an even 100 apps installed, and am still not out of storage.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995