Samsung Galaxy S3 GPS/Weather widget

mborn2fly

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I have a samsung galaxy s3 and the weather widget on the phone used to be able to detect my "current city" and update the weather without the "GPS" turned on and the day before yesterday i went on my gmail on the web and was messing with my settings and i apparently "turned off" my location on the web, i tried to go back and undo it but i cant trace my steps....Grrrr! Please help, it wont update my current city until the GPS is turned on and my internet on the phone isnt able to detect my location either!!!

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I have a samsung galaxy s3 and the weather widget on the phone used to be able to detect my "current city" and update the weather without the "GPS" turned on and the day before yesterday i went on my gmail on the web and was messing with my settings and i apparently "turned off" my location on the web, i tried to go back and undo it but i cant trace my steps....Grrrr! Please help, it wont update my current city until the GPS is turned on and my internet on the phone isnt able to detect my location either!!!

System Settings > Location Access