I love our phones but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdemot02

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Google's blatant disrespect to Easter is a hard pill to swallow. Google.com Cesar Chavez??? Blackberry 10 is looking awfully sweet all of a sudden....

tat21985

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Unless this a veiled troll attempt, this has got to be the most idiotic reason I've heard for switching phones since Nokia tried to say someone would dump an S3 for a 920, just because the camera may be slightly better

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Its Passover too. I am Jewish.
happy Easter to those who celebrate.
Happy Passover to those of us who celebrate as well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
These days, it seems you're going to **** someone off over religion no matter what you do. Honor easter, you **** off the muslims. Honor Ramadan, you **** of the fundamentalist Christians. Honor Hindu Gods, and you **** off the Pakastanis. And on and on. Google's probably smart to just avoid the whole thing.

illiniah

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Troll, How can you disrespect a holiday from a fictional book? Winter is coming, P.S. It isn't real either.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

cdemot02

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Troll, How can you disrespect a holiday from a fictional book? Winter is coming, P.S. It isn't real either.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

You must love heat...I hear **** has plenty

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

cdemot02

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
These days, it seems you're going to **** someone off over religion no matter what you do. Honor easter, you **** off the muslims. Honor Ramadan, you **** of the fundamentalist Christians. Honor Hindu Gods, and you **** off the Pakastanis. And on and on. Google's probably smart to just avoid the whole thing.

If you take the world perspective it's wrong. Just watch all the media tomorrow

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

scipio11111

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
So funny to watch Christians freak out as their standing as "first among equals" goes slipping away. Now you know how the rest of us have felt when you cram your belief system down our throats. Feels good, don't it?

phippsy84

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm catholic but this is stupid. People have different beliefs and people need to stop trying to push theirs down the throats of others. If your beliefs are fragile enough that not having them acknowledged gets your panties in a bunch I doubt they are that strong. Seriously grow up.

sydewayzsoundz

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
All you Christians out there...Are you even aware that Easter is a Pagan holiday, not even Christian....You over sensitive people need to brush up on your history. And what is wrong with celebrating the work of a civil rights leader for only one day... Christians...SMH.

npunk42

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if you would have been satisfied if Google made reference to Jesus ascending to heaven, or if a smiling bunny holding a basket of colored eggs would have been enough. Im going out on a limb here and say I think Cesar Chavez did more good than the easter bunny.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
All you Christians out there...Are you even aware that Easter is a Pagan holiday, not even Christian....You over sensitive people need to brush up on your history. And what is wrong with celebrating the work of a civil rights leader for only one day... Christians...SMH.

Sorry, but that's not even close to accurate. Over the centuries, some of the traditions of other religions, and even pagan beliefs, have been incorporated into Christian holidays, and vice-versa. But Easter, celebrating the resurrection of Christ, has never been anything but a Christian holiday. And lest you think I'm just a thin-skinned Christian getting upset at your statement, nothing could be further from the truth. I won't discuss my beliefs here, but suffice it to say I wasn't in church yesterday. But statements like the one above do nothing but distort history, and inaccuracies shouldn't be ignored.

devchaube15

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
smh. Nexus 4, and Android Vanilla is pure unadulterated, "belief", while religion is full of BS and unproven "facts".

Don't bring religion into a pure phone forum D:

Status
Not open for further replies.