Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By oskar1995
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation No multiscreen on 4.1.2 update problem

My galaxy s3 has updated to the jellybean 4.1.2 but my new notification pannel and multiscreen functions will not show up. Any suggestions on how to get the benefits of the upgrade

ROM
    Stock for now

Default Re: No multiscreen on 4.1.2 update problem

Michv33,

The 4.1.2 update that you have is part of the MB1 version of Android. This specific version does not include the features you have mentioned. This is part of the "premium suite" package that will be applied to the device (hopefully soon). I believe they are currently on an MD and some number version of the firmware which would indicate something pushed through in April (D is the month if I'm not mistaken).

Jeff
    Nexus 5, Galaxy S3, Epic 4G Touch, Photon, Evo, Pre, Moto Q, Curve, PPC-6700, just to name a few
    I've been borderline addicting to getting new cell phones since 1998
    Golfdriver97 likes this.

Global Posts
    22,270 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by michv33 View Post
    My galaxy s3 has updated to the jellybean 4.1.2 but my new notification pannel and multiscreen functions will not show up. Any suggestions on how to get the benefits of the upgrade
    Oskar is right, and the new build they are working on is still only rumored to have Premium Suite.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    ROM
    R.D.D.T ND2 v1

You're next update will have the Premium Suite.

^^ This.

The next version has already been leaked, a number of people over on XDA are running the leak (which seems clean and stable) and it has multi-window, page buddy, and the other features of Premium Suite. While it's possible Sprint could decide to pull those features, I think it's unlikely at this point.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Thanks guys I appreciate it!

Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    ROM
    R.D.D.T ND2 v1

If you're phone/tech savy and are rooted and KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, you can go HERE and flash the ROM in your custom recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe113 View Post
    If you're phone/tech savy and are rooted and KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, you can go HERE and flash the ROM in your custom recovery.
    And if you're not really sure what this is all about, PLEASE just wait for the official release.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.