Sprint Samsung OTA Software Version L710VPD4 is out

Biga173rd

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
The New update is out has anyone had any luck updating to the Sprint update? I been trying all night clearing the Google Service framework hitting the clear data button. Any success anyone??? :mad::what:

Sent from my GS3

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
After the down load my apps won't up date in Google play....I get a server error rpcs:5aec-0

Go into settings, accounts, google, hit where your gmail account is at the top. Now hit remove account. Don't worry, you will be able to add it back on. Just make sure you sync everything first.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
After the down load my apps won't up date in Google play....I get a server error rpcs:5aec-0

Which way did you update?

Try going to Settings / Application manager, scroll all the way to the right (to the All tab), then scroll down to Google Play store. Clear cache, force close, then restart the app and see what happens. If it still doesn't work, do the same thing but this time clear data.

QWIKSTRIKE

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Which way did you update?

Try going to Settings / Application manager, scroll all the way to the right (to the All tab), then scroll down to Google Play store. Clear cache, force close, then restart the app and see what happens. If it still doesn't work, do the same thing but this time clear data.

The 1st non rooted down load

Biga173rd

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

Been trying this option still no update.

Last edited:

QWIKSTRIKE

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Been trying this option still no update.

I ended up deleting my Google account under Google after going into the settings from the main screen and now it works.

c9house

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
What did you do to get it?

I did the whole force stop and clear data on the google service framework thing. It didn't work at first. Then I was in the middle of a dept meeting at work and tried it again and it worked. I think I let out a little yelp..lol. Also I think I did a phone restart somewhere in between.

On my wife's phone I ended up just downloading the update and manually do it. There is a post in the forum here on how to do it. It worked great. Thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sprint-galaxy-s-iii/272331-your-way-update-md4.html:D