[RUMOR] KLP to be delayed up to 3-4 months; Android 4.3 Coming instead
Key Lime Pie Delayed
4.3 in the works
Now of course these are just rumors, so take it with a grain of salt. We will see what's fact and what is not at Google's event in May. But if all is true, I wonder when our GS3's will get this incremental JB update (seeing as we haven't even got 4.2.x yet). Hopefully even with the delay of KLP, us GS3 users will still get it.
- 04-28-2013, 09:15 PM #2
Re: [RUMOR] KLP to be delayed up to 3-4 months; Android 4.3 Coming instead
From what I have read it will be mostly bug fixes for all the features they rolled out with 4.2. So I wouldn't worry too much about a 4.3 update. Not every update is worth it for every stock phone. It is the majors, like 2.3-4.0 and 4.1-4.2 that are worth it. The only lately that would be worth it is Google Now. Unless Google has something up their sleeve (like Google Now) I wouldn't lose sleep over it.
- 04-28-2013, 09:53 PM #4
- 04-28-2013, 11:13 PM #5
- By JimboDeany in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2012, 06:13 AM
- By SirKnightDavid in forum Rezound Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 07-02-2012, 10:34 AM
- By whitehorse84 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 7Last Post: 07-11-2011, 03:12 PM
- By ItsaRaid in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 14Last Post: 09-13-2010, 01:14 PM
- By estebancam in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 06-07-2010, 03:45 PM