Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Banned

Global Posts
    833 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth [4.2.2]

Default [RUMOR] KLP to be delayed up to 3-4 months; Android 4.3 Coming instead

Now of course these are just rumors, so take it with a grain of salt. We will see what's fact and what is not at Google's event in May. But if all is true, I wonder when our GS3's will get this incremental JB update (seeing as we haven't even got 4.2.x yet). Hopefully even with the delay of KLP, us GS3 users will still get it.

ROM
    Stock Xoom, Nexus 4 AOKP

Default Re: [RUMOR] KLP to be delayed up to 3-4 months; Android 4.3 Coming instead

From what I have read it will be mostly bug fixes for all the features they rolled out with 4.2. So I wouldn't worry too much about a 4.3 update. Not every update is worth it for every stock phone. It is the majors, like 2.3-4.0 and 4.1-4.2 that are worth it. The only lately that would be worth it is Google Now. Unless Google has something up their sleeve (like Google Now) I wouldn't lose sleep over it.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    Banned

Global Posts
    833 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth [4.2.2]

Default Re: [RUMOR] KLP to be delayed up to 3-4 months; Android 4.3 Coming instead

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    From what I have read it will be mostly bug fixes for all the features they rolled out with 4.2. So I wouldn't worry too much about a 4.3 update. Not every update is worth it for every stock phone. It is the majors, like 2.3-4.0 and 4.1-4.2 that are worth it. The only lately that would be worth it is Google Now. Unless Google has something up their sleeve (like Google Now) I wouldn't lose sleep over it.
    Wouldn't doubt it if they did!

ROM
    Stock Xoom, Nexus 4 AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by Joe113 View Post
    Wouldn't doubt it if they did!
    I hope they do

I heard that key lime pie wont be shown at Google i/o