1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    832 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth [4.2.2]

Default Is there anyway to get floating windows to work on MD4?

I really wanna use this but Sprint's latest update to MD4 has taken out floating windows

Are there any mods to enable floating windows so I can get that app to work without it force closing? I really want that app lol, plus a new release of it is supposed to drop tonight. Thanks to anyone that can help!!
    Thanked by:
    eldub1 

Default Re: Is there anyway to get floating windows to work on MD4?

That's a cool app, thanks for pointing it out. It seems to be working fine with MOAR 4.01, which is MD4 based. What ROM and Kernel are you using?
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    832 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth [4.2.2]

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    That's a cool app, thanks for pointing it out. It seems to be working fine with MOAR 4.01, which is MD4 based. What ROM and Kernel are you using?
    Damn really?!? I'm running Goodness v10.0.2 with KT747 kernel latest build (5/3).

Maybe I'm not using some feature that you are, or am using a different version. I downloaded the Alpha version from the first post. Is that what you're using, or is there a newer version that I missed?

What do you do to make it FC? Or does it just FC all the time? I woke up this morning with multiple circle thingies, and when tapped they opened up and gave me notifications of multiple emails (from both Gmail and the Mail app), and my calendar. I was able to tap them and go to the email app, and double tap to make them go away.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    832 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth [4.2.2]

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Maybe I'm not using some feature that you are, or am using a different version. I downloaded the Alpha version from the first post. Is that what you're using, or is there a newer version that I missed?

What do you do to make it FC? Or does it just FC all the time? I woke up this morning with multiple circle thingies, and when tapped they opened up and gave me notifications of multiple emails (from both Gmail and the Mail app), and my calendar. I was able to tap them and go to the email app, and double tap to make them go away.
    Ok this is really weird!!!.... When I use the AOSP lockscreen (Goodness has a choice of like 7 different lockscreens) the app makes me not able to get into my phone and makes the lock screen freeze up and makes the phone practically unusable. Now I changed it the other day to the traditional Galaxy S3 lockscreen (because I like to be able to pick my shortcuts, and not have them predetermined).. and now when I installed the app IT WORKS!!!!!!!! So weird lmao, but I'm a happy camper. Guess I'll be sticking with the GS3 traditional lockscreen because this new app is gonna turn out to be like Halo sooner or later.

Ah, that explains it. I have to use pinlock because I have my work email on it, so I don't use any of the swipe lockscreens at all.

ROM
    Team Venom v1.2

It's working on Moar 4. Now I have to figure out on how to use it.