Beaming

Tcbemis

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I have an s3 and my daughter has the Nexus 7 tablet. We've always been able to beam photos between devices (let's face it, the s3 is a *little* better camera-wise), but as of the other day it's stopped working.
I'm not sure which device is having /causing the problem. My phone says it's preparing to beam, but all that's received on the tablet is that it goes to the Play Store and says "app not found". I'm thinking it's trying to beam/receive the actual gallery app I'm sending from.
Any thoughts? It's very frustrating.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have an s3 and my daughter has the Nexus 7 tablet. We've always been able to beam photos between devices (let's face it, the s3 is a *little* better camera-wise), but as of the other day it's stopped working.
I'm not sure which device is having /causing the problem. My phone says it's preparing to beam, but all that's received on the tablet is that it goes to the Play Store and says "app not found". I'm thinking it's trying to beam/receive the actual gallery app I'm sending from.
Any thoughts? It's very frustrating.

I would try then to go into the file manager select the individual photo, and try sending it that way. If you are still having problems, have you rebooted recently? That may help.

Tcbemis

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I just rebooted yesterday... And yes I'm trying to beam from the individual picture. I'm not trying to beam the whole gallery if that's what you mean.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I just rebooted yesterday... And yes I'm trying to beam from the individual picture. I'm not trying to beam the whole gallery if that's what you mean.

Hmmm...I was hoping a restart wouod have helped. I am actually at a loss for a fix. Sorry...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12