- 211 Posts
Google play connection time out
I'm getting a lot of connection time outs when trying to access the Google play store. I either have to keep pressing retry several times or restart the phone. Is this a Sprint data connection issue or an issue with the Google play store?
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-30-2013, 11:02 PM #2
- 05-31-2013, 12:35 PM #3
- 05-31-2013, 01:23 PM #4
Re: Google play connection time out
I had assumed it was a bad signal on my part. My area is currently going through the upgrade phase to 4G. Hasn't happened much. Maybe clearing the cache on Play through the Application Manager?
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 05-31-2013, 02:55 PM #5
Re: Google play connection time outNot every device is for everyone. So choose carefully before you put your money down. Then live with your decision.
- 09-18-2013, 03:59 AM #6
- 09-20-2013, 05:44 PM #7
- 10-27-2013, 04:47 PM #8
- By cpolly69 in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2013, 02:52 AM
- By Gereltuya Ariuntuya in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2012, 05:48 AM
- By Shannon Lambert in forum Samsung StratosphereReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2012, 05:35 PM
- By thomasr1950 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 8Last Post: 06-07-2012, 10:47 PM
- By nerdydesi in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2011, 11:57 PM