- 06-10-2013, 06:00 AM #2
- 06-10-2013, 06:59 AM #3
- 341 Posts
- Stock for now
Re: Videos you record using your GS3 camera will NEVER play back on your computer. Sorry.
I'm sorry to hear this has been your experience. Ive had a dozen or so videos that I've taken on my phone, dropped them onto my laptop and they played without any issues whatsoever. I believe at some point I installed DiVX so that might have the codec that does the trick.
Nexus 5, Galaxy S3, Epic 4G Touch, Photon, Evo, Pre, Moto Q, Curve, PPC-6700, just to name a few
I've been borderline addicting to getting new cell phones since 1998
- By Tiffany.Sanchez1980 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2012, 08:21 AM
- By Azothyran in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2011, 01:19 PM
- By prittyboy203 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2010, 09:48 AM
- By breakdown757 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:06 PM
- By bmderuosi in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 11-14-2009, 07:30 AM