Dropped S3, now it won't boot.
Hey all, bit of a problem.
I just dropped my S3, and it froze. So naturally I took out the battery, and went to turn it back on. All was going good until the screen blacked out right after the Samsung logo. The phone's not off, because holding down the power button doesn't restart it. Any ideas as to what I should do? Or is it dead?
P.S. The drop was ~2' 1/2"
.762metres for those not on the Imperial System.
- 06-18-2013, 04:09 AM #2
- 06-18-2013, 03:12 PM #5
- By hackR in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 19Last Post: 03-24-2015, 11:19 PM
- By 808TBolt in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 14Last Post: 03-25-2013, 04:34 PM
- By Harreh in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2011, 09:45 PM
- By fyrman49 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 8Last Post: 09-27-2010, 12:49 PM
- By dchamero in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 06-07-2010, 08:20 AM