"No Sim Card' in notification tray
All my network features work fine. Messages, calling, data, it all works, but I have a constant icon on the status bar telling me that I need to insert a SIM card.
It's not a pressing issue, just a little annoyance. I was wondering if there was any way to get rid of it.
I can't remember if it did this before I rooted, but I just flashed back to stock after having CM 10.1. There were no issues at the time, I just wanted Touchwiz again.
- 06-21-2013, 12:06 PM #2
Re: "No Sim Card' in notification tray
This does sometimes happen after unrooting, or returning to stock, especially if you had modified the phone to use on a carrier other than Sprint. Try going into settings / System Update and select Update Profile, then reboot. Sometimes just rebooting a few times will resolve this.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
- By KoukiFC3S in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2011, 06:49 PM
- By bigfluffypillow in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2011, 11:44 PM
- By project.in.process in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2011, 04:04 PM
- By deesto in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2011, 01:54 PM
- By JOHNGAETANO in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 19Last Post: 05-10-2010, 12:36 AM