"No Sim Card' in notification tray
All my network features work fine. Messages, calling, data, it all works, but I have a constant icon on the status bar telling me that I need to insert a SIM card.
It's not a pressing issue, just a little annoyance. I was wondering if there was any way to get rid of it.
I can't remember if it did this before I rooted, but I just flashed back to stock after having CM 10.1. There were no issues at the time, I just wanted Touchwiz again.
- 06-21-2013, 12:06 PM #2
Re: "No Sim Card' in notification tray
This does sometimes happen after unrooting, or returning to stock, especially if you had modified the phone to use on a carrier other than Sprint. Try going into settings / System Update and select Update Profile, then reboot. Sometimes just rebooting a few times will resolve this.
- By KoukiFC3S in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2011, 06:49 PM
- By bigfluffypillow in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2011, 11:44 PM
- By project.in.process in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2011, 04:04 PM
- By deesto in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2011, 01:54 PM
- By JOHNGAETANO in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 19Last Post: 05-10-2010, 12:36 AM