Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Play store won't download anything

So all the sudden play store does anyone have a fix please help
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Play store wont download anything

Can you describe any events leading up to this? Otherwise my suggestion is go to Settings>Apps>Manage Apps> and find the Play Store app then clear data/cache on the app. See if that clears things up.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by wess580 View Post
    So all the sudden play store does anyone have a fix please help
    Are you getting an error message? Back up everything using sync. Then go to menu,settings,accounts,Google, hit your gmail.com account at the top, then remove account. After this you will need to sign back into your gmail account. Everything should work fine after that.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by mak916 View Post
    Are you getting an error message? Back up everything using sync. Then go to menu,settings,accounts,Google, hit your gmail.com account at the top, then remove account. After this you will need to sign back into your gmail account. Everything should work fine after that.
    Sory bout the post dont know what happen to the rest of post but ive done everything above I can and its still doing the same ..not only that but when I try to do it on 3g its really slow ...no I know sprint has slow 3g speeds in certain place I will post a speed test in my area which is very good for sprint as far as speed

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Default Re: Play store won't download anything

this has been trying 2 download all day if I try 2 stop it it comes back even when I shut the phone completely down

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Play store won't download anything-uploadfromtaptalk1374116594785.jpg  
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Play store won't download anything-uploadfromtaptalk1374116754908.jpg  
    Jarrod Bell likes this.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Almost always have over 1 mbps of speed

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Play store won't download anything-uploadfromtaptalk1374117481353.jpg   Play store won't download anything-uploadfromtaptalk1374117492421.jpg  
    Jarrod Bell likes this.

Did you try removing the account and recreating it, as suggested previously? If that doesn't work, try going into settings and force stopping the play store app, then restart it and see what happens.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
    ssweet97 likes this.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Did you try removing the account and recreating it, as suggested previously? If that doesn't work, try going into settings and force stopping the play store app, then restart it and see what happens.
    Ive done that to

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AC Forums mobile app

ROM
    Rooted Jellybean, CM 7.2

Settings -> More Settings -> Mobile Network -> Uncheck Mobile Data

Wipe the cache from Google Play again as mentioned above

Reboot before trying Google Play

Once you've rebooted - make sure Mobile Data is still turned off and then try updating Play Apps over wi-fi

If that still won't work, and if you have an older version of Google Play, you can try manually installing a newer Google Play store

PlayStore 4.1.6 and 13 other G-APPS ... Blacked Out or Transparent (05/15/2013)

Links there should work -- you'll have to download on a computer and copy these over to your phone
    Soylent Green Is People!
    Sprint - Samsung Galaxy S3 --- Rooted, Tweaked, & Obfuscated
    Jellybomb Domination 20.7.0 with all bloat removed - Philz Touch Recovery 6.0
    KToons 11/4/13 TW Kernel -- MK3 Modem/Radio -- PRL 25016
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Quote Originally Posted by DoesItMatter View Post
    Settings -> More Settings -> Mobile Network -> Uncheck Mobile Data

Wipe the cache from Google Play again as mentioned above

Reboot before trying Google Play

Once you've rebooted - make sure Mobile Data is still turned off and then try updating Play Apps over wi-fi

If that still won't work, and if you have an older version of Google Play, you can try manually installing a newer Google Play store

PlayStore 4.1.6 and 13 other G-APPS ... Blacked Out or Transparent (05/15/2013)

Links there should work -- you'll have to download on a computer and copy these over to your phone
    done that to I would take it to sprint but I know the first thing they would do is a hard rest im not willing to do that just yet

13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

I want to say thanks to everyone who gave there suggestions thanx guys. Second I feel like a dummy I found the problem with my wifi and the only reason I didnt do it earlier was because my wife evo4glte was working ...the problem was I had to reset my router...the only thing thats still here is my slower than normal 3g speeds

Thanked by:

Glad you got it fixed.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.

Angry Re: Play store won't download anything

I have tried everything.
    Delete cache/data, forced close, disabled and enabled reboot so may times, and it still doesn't want to work.
    I uninstall recent updates and the play store is in the 3.10.10ver now.
    I have tried re-installing the newest version by downloading the .apk and still, no progress.

i have also cleared data from google frame work

and have been rebooting every time i clear something.

I have reset the phone for 3x now.

I have reset my wifi, just in case it is the problem. Still nothing.

I have a samsung galaxy SII GT-I900
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Are you using a airave at home

Have you checked to make sure download manager isn't disabled?

Have you deleted your google account from the phone, then recreated it?

Also, this might help: Fixing the Play Store - YouTube

when im trying to download something my s4 says failed to start download ...why is that ?

I couldn't download anything on either my phone or tablets. I opened Google Play on my computer to try to download from there and that didn't work either. When I tried from my devices, the message I got was that the apps failed to download due to error 927 (Nexus 7) and 926 (S3). The My Apps section won't even load on the computer. So maybe it's nothing to do with our devices, but with the site itself. Has anyone heard anything?
    Not every device nor provider is for everyone. So choose carefully before you put your money down. Then live with your decision.

T-Mobile Note 4
    2013 Nexus 7 wifi (5.1)
    Asus Transformer Pad TF300T
    Chromecast
    T-Mobile Gear S

im using s4 and can't download anything from google play store. when i started to download, i will loading... loading and keep loading. i dont know why but i have change my phone setting for several time but still cant. myb wifi is not working? no, its really fast until i can download movie from my phone. please help me? should i just format my phone??

i cant even update my apps it doesnt even tell me it started up in ongoing or anything i have 3g droid x and i also have verizon

Global Posts
    1,168 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

I had those issues yesterday. I was afraid it was the Note 3. After about an hour the issue cleared up, no problem since then.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3 now Free
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2

well it been going on for 3 hour i have tried turning it off and back on again over and over but it still wont work

I had the same problem when I bought my note 3. Took 4 hours

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AC Forums mobile app

My phone had been doing this for about a week now......it starts to download then stops at different percentages....I've tried everything even reset my phone and cleared caches several times ugh someone plz help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast