Can you revert to the old Sprint Navigation system?
It looks like with the new android update, the navigation system on my Samsung Galaxy S3 is now Google Maps, instead of Sprint Navigation. I find this really annoying because I have all of my contacts' addresses synced to my Spring Navigation.
Does anyone know of a way to do any of the following:
1) Unlink google maps to Sprint Navigation so that Sprint Navigation comes back on?
2) Go back to the old Sprint Navigation?
3) Sync your phone's contact addresses to google maps so that it's easy to access from the map app?
- 07-19-2013, 03:03 PM #2
- 08-01-2013, 01:02 PM #3
- 08-02-2013, 06:40 AM #4
- 08-02-2013, 07:28 AM #5
- 08-11-2013, 02:07 PM #6
- 08-12-2013, 12:42 PM #7
Re: Can you revert to the old Sprint Navigation system?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...android.sprint. I have both that and Scout GPS Navigation & Traffic https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...droid.scout_us installed along side google maps. When I click an address from my contacts it gives me a choice of what to use to Navigate, so hopefully you can install with the links above and it will work for you. By the way, Scout is Telenav's new GPS app, it's replacing the Telenav branded one, all of my saved addresses in the app transferred over, Telenav is no longer updating the Telenav app because they are trying to push everyone to Scout (it has a premium service but I just use the free parts).
- 08-17-2013, 09:15 AM #8
- 08-08-2015, 10:17 AM #9
- By geegee1 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-26-2013, 04:17 AM
- By Darie_P in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2013, 08:08 PM
- By Schfive in forum HTC One SReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2013, 01:10 AM
If Samsung and Verizon skip 4.2 and go straight to 4.3 update, will we get it before the end of 2013By Kiersten_Kress in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 15Last Post: 07-22-2013, 08:38 AM
- By Cesar Castillo in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-20-2013, 11:48 AM