Text Message Error Codes
Hello Galaxy S3 community,
I have been noticing that almost every time I send a text message, I will get a message between 20 seconds and 5 minutes saying "message sent using invalid number of digits. please resent using 10 digit number or valid short code. Msg 2114." This happens fairly often and now to the point where I am asking for help on how to fix this. What I have been doing to resolve it is every time I get the error code, I would have to create a new message (instead of opening the conversation) and type in the contacts name and send a message like that. This is very annoying when I have to do this almost every other time I send a text message to someone. The other error message I got (which is not nearly as often as the first error message I presented here) is saying that the message couldn't be delivered due to a temporary network setup error. Error 2112.
If anyone can help me out with this I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
- 07-22-2013, 10:44 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 07-22-2013, 05:27 PM #3BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 07-24-2013, 08:10 AM #5
- By heabernutt96 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2013, 06:31 AM
- By xxGRAHVITYxx in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2013, 11:15 AM
- By pete6032 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2013, 10:23 PM
- By mkmy2425 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2013, 08:30 PM
- By stanwest31 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2013, 03:44 PM