4G LTE in Portsmouth, NH

Ytsejamer1

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I about ran off the road when I saw that my phone moved over to 4G in Portsmouth, NH (downtown). It wasn't available only two miles from where I noticed it, so I'm guessing they're testing some things out...or they've got one single tower with terrible range!

If they can move up from the seacoast about ten miles, I actually might get that rich internet experience I've been paying for over the last three or four years!!!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I about ran off the road when I saw that my phone moved over to 4G in Portsmouth, NH (downtown). It wasn't available only two miles from where I noticed it, so I'm guessing they're testing some things out...or they've got one single tower with terrible range!

If they can move up from the seacoast about ten miles, I actually might get that rich internet experience I've been paying for over the last three or four years!!!

They normally test at lower power to set it up. At first for me it was on one day off the next, so on and so on. They still haven't officially launched in my area, so the coverage is still spotty, but something is better than nothing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87