- 270 Posts
Aluminum Bumper= Better Signal?
Long story short, I grew tired of my bulky Otterbox and ordered an aluminum bumper from Amazon. I was a little hesitant after reading about the signal issues with metal cases.. I have ran several trials since receiving the bumper, and regardless of where I am in relation to a tower, the signal (dbm) is always lower (better) with the case on.. Have I found an anomaly, or is everything I've read about dbm's wrong?
- 07-24-2013, 05:19 PM #2
- By tpdtopcop in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 86Last Post: 08-12-2013, 07:31 PM
- By Google_Superuser in forum T-MobileReplies: 29Last Post: 07-30-2013, 04:56 PM
- By Snareman in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2013, 12:35 AM
- By CrossClown in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2013, 01:32 PM
- By beckybluecat in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2013, 07:43 AM