Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Blocking Mode Question

I would like to use Blocking Mode when I go on vacation but have a question about what happens with incoming calls. I would like these calls to go directly to Voicemail if the number is not on the block list. Samsung has told me that the calls automatically will be sent to my Voicemail. Sprint has told me that the caller will get a message that this number is not accepting calls. Has anyone used this with any success?

Please don't tell me to ignore the calls or change my number, got those suggestions over on G+ and that's not what I want to do.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using TapaTalk 2

Default Re: Blocking Mode Question

Quote Originally Posted by trinamorgan88 View Post
    I would like to use Blocking Mode when I go on vacation but have a question about what happens with incoming calls. I would like these calls to go directly to Voicemail if the number is not on the block list. Samsung has told me that the calls automatically will be sent to my Voicemail. Sprint has told me that the caller will get a message that this number is not accepting calls. Has anyone used this with any success?
    If the number is not on the block list, it will be treated as any other call. If your phone is on and in range of a signal, it will ring. If it's off, or not in range of a signal, it will go to voice mail. The block list has no effect on numbers that aren't blocked. If you mean numbers that are on the block list, why not test it to be sure. Turn on blocking mode, set up a friend's number to be blocked, and then have that friend, and another who's number isn't blocked, call you.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
    Thanked by: