- 258 Posts
Blocking Mode Question
I would like to use Blocking Mode when I go on vacation but have a question about what happens with incoming calls. I would like these calls to go directly to Voicemail if the number is not on the block list. Samsung has told me that the calls automatically will be sent to my Voicemail. Sprint has told me that the caller will get a message that this number is not accepting calls. Has anyone used this with any success?
Please don't tell me to ignore the calls or change my number, got those suggestions over on G+ and that's not what I want to do.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using TapaTalk 2
- 07-26-2013, 06:17 PM #2
- 5,166 Posts
Re: Blocking Mode QuestionBROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By newS4owner in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 07-29-2013, 01:09 AM
- By Berina Sahinovic in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2013, 08:14 PM
- By Jimmyd7 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2013, 10:27 AM
- By TaylordKris in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2013, 04:49 PM
- By sniffs in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2013, 01:34 PM