how do I sync my google apps on my new phone

Ginnette

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
so i had to get a new refurbished phone and upon signing in, none of my old apps showed up, my friend said her's did so she must have configured a setting that i missed.. my gmail has not changed, where do i go?

jessesmith8888

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Everything that can sync, will. If the apps didn't, go to the play store - settings - my apps - all. You'll see a list of everything you've installed. Just install them again.

dominick

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
so i had to get a new refurbished phone and upon signing in, none of my old apps showed up, my friend said her's did so she must have configured a setting that i missed.. my gmail has not changed, where do i go?

If you're like me and have a bunch of gmail accounts, over time you may have unwittingly registered for apps under a different G-name. In my experience, apps only for the currently logged-in account will show - and depending on which version of the Play store you are running, the menu will prompt which G-name you'd like to use. If you only have one G-name, then maybe you can only download the apps over wifi - you might want to go to G-Play on a desktop.

HTH

cheers/dom

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay