- 3 Posts
Transfering picture from old S3 to new S3 (old one has cracked screen)
I read another thread on how to transfer pictures from my broken S3 to my new device through the board. I unscrewed both, and attached the new phone to the old one, but when I turned it on, it was just a blank screen. What could I be doing wrong? Do both phones need to be on? I only have 1 battery, so do both need to have batteries as well? Thanks for the help. These are all pictures of my baby from about 5 months on and I would die if I lost them :-( I will be smart next time and back them up!!!
- 08-14-2013, 11:03 PM #2
Re: Transfering picture from old S3 to new S3 (old one has cracked screen)
I would connect the old phone to a computer and then drag and drop the photos to a file on the computer. I'm reasonably sure you will need the phone to be powered on to do this. If you still want the photos on your new phone, then connect it to the computer and download the photos from there.
- 08-14-2013, 11:43 PM #3
- By Marv Williams in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2013, 12:18 AM
- By jayaraj in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2013, 07:40 PM
- By urban1a in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2013, 04:19 PM
- By Homayoon in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2013, 01:52 PM
- By Jazzyjune in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2013, 01:34 PM