- 186 Posts
- Liquid Smooth 4.2.2/Lean
FYI: Device Manager
Just a heads up. The Android device manager has pushed to my Sprint GS3. I'm sure most have received it as well... You can find it in Security > Device Administrators > Check The box as seen below and viola! Once you believe your device is lost or stolen you can log into the Google Play website and either "Ring" or "Wipe" the device.
- 08-20-2013, 10:19 AM #2
Liked what I did or helped you out? A simple "thanks" would be great!
If you want me to reply to you in a quick fashion hit the "reply with quote" or send me a message so it can be done
Samsung Intercept(retired), HTC Hero(retired), Motorola Atrix 2(
game phone"let's see what new ROM I can put on this today"), Samsung Galaxy S3(main phone), Asus Nexus 7(better than my parents iPad)
- By mathematiker in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 12Last Post: 11-15-2013, 10:15 AM
- By kaklon275 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 09-02-2013, 05:33 AM
- By lonlucus in forum HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 08-22-2013, 11:37 PM
- By neils0911 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2013, 10:21 PM
- By inceyet in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2013, 10:26 AM