Another play store problem found

orlandotim

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
The play store on both my wife's and my Galaxy S3 stopped working two days ago. I tried clearing cache,data,forcing stop and restarting phone several times to no avail. I reset apps and even reverted back to factory resets..nothing has worked. Play store comes up but everything I search for-I.E. Facebook it gives me a message "No results found for Facebook". However, the apps I downloaded previously will show up after A while after the no results found message. But I cannot search,find, or download anything new. Things like Netflix -I will first get the no results message but then a bit later it will tell me that its not available in my country. Please help.

To restate everything-
My date,time,and time zone are correct
Downloads are enabled
I have cleared cach,deleted data,and force stopped
I have removed google account restarted it
I tried resetting apps
Downloaded and reinstalled google play from google vending
Reverted phone back to factory settings

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The play store on both my wife's and my Galaxy S3 stopped working two days ago. I tried clearing cache,data,forcing stop and restarting phone several times to no avail. I reset apps and even reverted back to factory resets..nothing has worked. Play store comes up but everything I search for-I.E. Facebook it gives me a message "No results found for Facebook". However, the apps I downloaded previously will show up after A while after the no results found message. But I cannot search,find, or download anything new. Things like Netflix -I will first get the no results message but then a bit later it will tell me that its not available in my country. Please help.

To restate everything-
My date,time,and time zone are correct
Downloads are enabled
I have cleared cach,deleted data,and force stopped
I have removed google account restarted it
I tried resetting apps
Downloaded and reinstalled google play from google vending
Reverted phone back to factory settings

Welcome to the forums!
Tried clearing all default in Settings>Application Manager?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay