Odd email notification issue
I have a strange issue and was wondering if anyone else has ever come across it. I will get a notification in the notification area that I have received new emails with my stock email app. For example earlier I pulled down and it showed I had 17 new emails. When I went to my email app I had no new emails but I did have 17 emails in the queue and all were marked read and were from throughout the day. I have a rooted S3 and have been running Wicked Sensations for awhile with no issues until this popped up. I almost feel like I'm missing a simple setting somewhere but I haven't found anything. Gmail does not have this issue.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-28-2013, 07:08 PM #2
Re: Odd email notification issue
Are you perhaps reading the emails on a different system, before looking at them on your phone?BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 08-28-2013, 07:44 PM #4
- By drummer07#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 08-31-2013, 11:32 AM
- By 420benz in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2013, 03:33 PM
- By Nemesis-X in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 03:15 AM
- By 94GTLaserRC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2013, 09:46 PM
- By ownedinthedome in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2013, 05:17 PM