- 317 Posts
LTE keeps dropping
Finally have LTE in my area and its getting closer to my house [yay!] i know they are still putting it in and testing it but when i have a solid connection my phone seems to drop it and it will either get it back or go to 3G and i'll have to cycle airplane mode. Is there some setting in the ##DATA# menu i can change so it doesn't do that? Also, in the ##DATA# menu could i change the radio strength and radio power of it so i can pick it better?
Liked what I did or helped you out? A simple "thanks" would be great!
If you want me to reply to you in a quick fashion hit the "reply with quote" or send me a message so it can be done
Samsung Intercept(retired), HTC Hero(retired), Motorola Atrix 2(
game phone"let's see what new ROM I can put on this today"), Samsung Galaxy S3(main phone), Asus Nexus 7(better than my parents iPad)
- 08-28-2013, 10:49 PM #2
- 7,968 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By drpepsi in forum VerizonReplies: 29Last Post: 11-26-2013, 01:12 PM
- By Ry in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 170Last Post: 09-14-2013, 12:41 PM
- By Murph5150 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2013, 03:22 PM
- By Marlena_Rose in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2013, 12:20 AM
- By Kasabugu in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:01 AM