- 27 Posts
Haptic feedback won't go off!
The last couple days haptic feedback has come on automatically on my phone. I've checked settings and it's OFF. It's only off to save battery, but it's really bugging me as to why it's not responding to that option.
Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions?
Sent from my SPH-L710 using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-31-2013, 08:42 AM #2
- 08-31-2013, 01:43 PM #4
Re: Haptic feedback won't go off!
Did you check the keyboard settings?
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.
My files: http://www.appbrain.com/user/bclinge...the-htc-evo-4g
- By Michael Clarke1 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 11Last Post: 09-09-2013, 07:28 PM
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 25Last Post: 09-04-2013, 07:45 AM
- By vallejoseph in forum HTC OneReplies: 20Last Post: 09-03-2013, 03:34 AM
- By Anabel Ramirez in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 02:08 AM
- By seasoul in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2013, 12:26 AM