- 1 Posts
text question on sprint s3
Ok this is confusing but i hope someone can answer. i'm texting person "A" as an individual text. then you receive a group message from an i phone or android and person "A" is part of the group. Any replys come in as individual texts. So when I reply to "A's" group reply, the message automatically goes into our "private" individual feed. Does that mean If I keep texting that person in our message feed that anyone from the group can read it? This group texting thing is annoying.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-07-2013, 12:00 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By swent1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 11:24 PM
- By Bamm83 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 19Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:58 PM
- By mvasquez009 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2013, 12:41 PM
- By Lamberto Basti in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 08:09 PM
- By TheNextPrime in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2013, 06:07 PM