- 09-19-2013, 08:18 PM #2
Re: Connection restored?
Are you on WiFi?
Go to Settings / Wifi, tap Menu, tap Advanced, and make sure "keep Wi-Fi on during sleep is set to "always." Even with that setting, I still see the message occasionally.
If you're seeing this when you're on cellular data, and not WiFi. I have no clue.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 09-19-2013, 08:34 PM #3
- By Eeyorevicky Chow in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:52 AM
- By chunruley in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 02:46 PM
- By Faldie Michaels in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 12:18 PM
- By Sourav Sudhi1 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2013, 12:13 PM
- By slolife in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:55 AM