- 09-19-2013, 08:18 PM #2
- 5,152 Posts
Re: Connection restored?
Are you on WiFi?
Go to Settings / Wifi, tap Menu, tap Advanced, and make sure "keep Wi-Fi on during sleep is set to "always." Even with that setting, I still see the message occasionally.
If you're seeing this when you're on cellular data, and not WiFi. I have no clue.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 09-19-2013, 08:34 PM #3
- By chunruley in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 02:46 PM
- By Faldie Michaels in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 12:18 PM
- By Sourav Sudhi1 in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2013, 12:13 PM
- By slolife in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:55 AM
- By Eeyorevicky Chow in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 02:49 AM