- 208 Posts
I am wondering if there could be something that would not allow me to receive push notifications. I have Time Warner as my ISP and they have an app for their services - one app that combines phone, internet, and cable and you can use it to pay the monthly bill, check status of appointments, and receive notification of calls.
From time to time, I receive a push notification when someone has called my home number. Lately it seems to work for a few days and then stops working where I receive no notifications.
In trying to look at all possibilities, just wondering if there could be something network related or phone related that would not allow the notifications to be received.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-03-2013, 09:56 AM #2
Re: Push notifications
I'm guessing it's just buggy and would put it in your review of the app on the Play Store for the app. Having the notifications check box marked under the app in application manager and having it the notifications on in the settings of the app, is all you have control over. At that point it's up to the app/company to push the updates out.
- By Viscott in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: Today, 12:20 PM
- By recDNA in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 37Last Post: 10-05-2013, 10:52 PM
- By mrBMando in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:10 PM
- By pmsimmons in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2013, 05:08 PM
- By tyler1030 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 11:14 AM