Question. I am new!!

maybi0058

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Ok, lets see if someone understands me because NO ONE at the Samsung desk in Best Buy knew what I was talking about.

I got a GS3 and like you already know the phone has black and grey keyboard. The phone dealing pad is dark blue. When you hit settings everything is blue and black. Well my friends phone is white. Her keyboard, settings, phone pad, contacts.....everything its such a nice look and her phone came like that from factory. She hasn't done anything to it. I know many of you will mention downloading a launcher but launchers don't change everything. I just wish to know how to custumize the color of my phone. Also maybe worth mentioning is that I have Sprint and she has T-Mobile.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ok, lets see if someone understands me because NO ONE at the Samsung desk in Best Buy knew what I was talking about.

I got a GS3 and like you already know the phone has black and grey keyboard. The phone dealing pad is dark blue. When you hit settings everything is blue and black. Well my friends phone is white. Her keyboard, settings, phone pad, contacts.....everything its such a nice look and her phone came like that from factory. She hasn't done anything to it. I know many of you will mention downloading a launcher but launchers don't change everything. I just wish to know how to custumize the color of my phone. Also maybe worth mentioning is that I have Sprint and she has T-Mobile.

Welcome to the forums!
The carriers is the key.
Each one modifies the ROM a little. TMo themed the keyboard and dialer different from Sprint. Unfortunately, I don't know of a way to change it. Sorry.

jhill110

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site

I use SwiftKey to customize most keyboards on my phone. Also use Dialer One as my Dialer. It has many color combinations for the keypad.

Sent From The Galaxy VIA Subspace

HULKchampion

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I use SwiftKey as well. You could customize it to a certain degree, but it won't be exactly like your friends layout. I do recommend SwiftKey though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude