- 16 Posts
Question. I am new!!
Ok, lets see if someone understands me because NO ONE at the Samsung desk in Best Buy knew what I was talking about.
I got a GS3 and like you already know the phone has black and grey keyboard. The phone dealing pad is dark blue. When you hit settings everything is blue and black. Well my friends phone is white. Her keyboard, settings, phone pad, contacts.....everything its such a nice look and her phone came like that from factory. She hasn't done anything to it. I know many of you will mention downloading a launcher but launchers don't change everything. I just wish to know how to custumize the color of my phone. Also maybe worth mentioning is that I have Sprint and she has T-Mobile.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-04-2013, 12:08 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-04-2013, 06:00 AM #3
Sent From The 3rd Galaxy Via Subspace
- 216 Posts
- 10-04-2013, 01:25 PM #4
- 10-06-2013, 10:55 AM #5
- By ddillon80 in forum HTC OneReplies: 14Last Post: 11-22-2013, 12:58 PM
- By Ar-Pharazon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 10-25-2013, 06:30 PM
- By CSI Guy in forum HTC OneReplies: 12Last Post: 10-05-2013, 09:57 PM
- By J HighNote in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2013, 07:01 AM
- By Robert Burns4 in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 10:44 PM