- 13 Posts
How to Set Defaults (YouTube, Chrome, etc)
Every time I go to play a video, my S3 asks me if I want to use the stock Internet app, Google Chrome, or YouTube. I always click YouTube, and then always, because that is what I have to do to play the video. This is super annoying. I've done as the phone suggests and gone to Settings.> Application Manager> All to try to Clear Defaults, but then the "clear defaults" buttons on all the apps are all grayed out. I even downloaded a default app manager from Google Play. Please help, as this is super annoying.
- 10-17-2013, 08:55 PM #2
- 5,166 Posts
Re: How to Set Defaults (YouTube, Chrome, etc)
When you click You Tube, the phone should ask you if you want to use that app always, or just once. If you choose Always, it shouldn't prompt you any more in the same situation.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By vtwinracersp2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-01-2013, 12:14 PM
- By MichaelTaylor91 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 11-24-2013, 02:42 PM
- By sigmacpt in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 12:29 PM
- By Chad Conaghan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 12:31 AM
- By ScottsoNJ in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 04:24 PM