- 1 Posts
my GS3 wont turn on]:
I was just sitting watching t.v. and I was on my phone it was working fine has at least 50% battery and I set it down and picked it up and it wouldn't turn on. I tried to turn it on and nothing happened. I've tried pushing the volume up, power, and home button at the same time I've tried taking the battery out for a few minutes and putting it back in then plugging it in. I tried just plugging it in: to my wall charger and my laptop. I've done all this and it hasn't turned on vibrated blinked or anything...someone please help!
- 10-22-2013, 08:38 PM #2
- 7,963 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Raidel Miranda in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 11-16-2013, 03:31 PM
- By droidntn in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2013, 08:44 AM
- By Jennifer Baide in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 09:51 AM
- By Imstevejobsson in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 10:26 PM
- By pmaisonet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 10-22-2013, 08:03 PM