- 5 Posts
UNROOT Phone? Have not flashed rom yet.
I rooted my Sprint Galaxy S3 a couple months ago. Now I want to unroot so I can get the upcoming 4.3 update. I have NOT flashed a ROM, I'm still running 4.1.2. I just rooted the phone and stopped at that.
Can someone please give me a detailed description on how to unroot my phone? I still want to be on 4.1.2 as it's the current version. I just want to go back to normal so I can get all updates in the future.
- 10-23-2013, 10:40 PM #2
- 8,447 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-23-2013, 10:49 PM #3
- 2,054 Posts
- 10-27-2013, 12:31 PM #4
- 5,266 Posts
Re: UNROOT Phone? Have not flashed rom yet.
Just be patient. Once the official Sprint 4.3 ROM is released, there will likely be a pre-rooted version available to flash within a week. That was the case for both 4.0 and 4.1. Even if not, unrooting now is premature, since none of us know when 4.3 will be released.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 10-27-2013, 02:26 PM #5
- By min_is_3 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2013, 11:38 PM
- By Tilt_8925 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2013, 09:36 AM
- By rnutter in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-24-2013, 08:16 AM
- By blair771999 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:48 PM
- By Micus_d in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2013, 07:50 PM