- 216 Posts
Sprint Galaxy S3 - Problems downloading application updates
I am having problems downloading application updates. The first application I had problems with was slacker radio. I kept getting an invalid package file error until I connected to my home wireless and downloaded the application.
Now I'm trying to update Facebook and keep getting an error with a code of 500.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-26-2013, 12:00 AM #2
- 7,943 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By brisk172 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 10-31-2013, 08:34 AM
- By Rab3awy in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 11:18 AM
- By recDNA in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2013, 09:19 PM
- By patman329 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 07:43 PM
- By Redjenjen in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2013, 07:25 PM