S3 no 4g connection!!
Yesterday I had 4g connection in my area on my samsung galaxy s3 and it started losing connectivity because it would show 4g but I couldn't load web pages or use apps. I called sprint and told them my issue and thet had me update the profile and firmware and also change mobile network to CDMA which only gives me a 3g connection. I then changed it back to LTE and reboot the phone and now it doesn't have no 4g connection! It doesn't even connect to 3g anymore. So now I'm stuck in CDMA mode. Has anyone had this issue? Please help me out
- 10-31-2013, 11:52 AM #2
- 10-31-2013, 06:21 PM #4
- 10-31-2013, 09:55 PM #6
- 11-12-2013, 03:27 PM #7
Re: S3 no 4g connection!!
I'm facing this very problem with my Sprint SGS3 on Ting. Looks like a few others are having the same issue. A Ting rep is looking into the problem (wrote that "We are currently experiencing an issue with the LTE data service on BYOD Galaxy S3's.") but it's been several days with no word on a solution.
- By Coop1979 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2013, 07:58 PM
- By lou61166 in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 10-31-2013, 10:44 AM
- By cdahncke in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2013, 08:59 AM
- By Simo Hero in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2013, 04:00 AM
- By blackstardale in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2013, 03:14 AM