My GS3 won't connect via cellular like my husband's much older HTC

JudyABurris

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I used to LOVE my GS3, but the last 4-5 months I've noticed that it will not connect to the internet via cell signal, even with the strongest possible signal, when there's no WiFi around. I even tried loading a Google search on my phone and my husband's, hit 'enter' at the same time, and his came back with instant results. Mine, nothing. I've done that several times lately, in different places, and still, disappointment. Is it just age, though my husband's phone is a year older than mine? Settings? Help! Thanks!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I used to LOVE my GS3, but the last 4-5 months I've noticed that it will not connect to the internet via cell signal, even with the strongest possible signal, when there's no WiFi around. I even tried loading a Google search on my phone and my husband's, hit 'enter' at the same time, and his came back with instant results. Mine, nothing. I've done that several times lately, in different places, and still, disappointment. Is it just age, though my husband's phone is a year older than mine? Settings? Help! Thanks!

Welcome to the forums.
Have you tried updating the PRL? Settings>Update phone>Update PRL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC