Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default GS3 no longer recognizes Samsung Blu Ray via wifi after 4.3 update

I updated my galaxy s3 to 4.3 this past Wednesday. Before the update I was able to view pictures and play music from my GS3 to my Samsung Home Theater Blu Ray system over my home network by pressing the change player button that appears in the upper left hand corner of the gallery or music player screen. My Blu Ray player is wired to my router via an ethernet cable. After I updated to 4.3, my GS3 no longer recognized my Samsung Home Theater Blu Ray over wifi. Yesterday, I unplugged the ethernet cable from my blu ray to my router and I connected my blu ray to my network via WiFi. My GS3 was then able to pick up my Blu Ray system and push media to the blu ray player. After I was successful, I turned off WiFi on my blu ray player and reconnected the ethernet cable and my GS3 was able to pick up my system again. This morning I tried playing music from my GS3 on my Home Theater Blu Ray Player and my GS3 was no longer recognizing it again for some reason. The obvious solution is to just have my blu ray player connected via WiFi but I would like to keep it wired to my router via ethernet. Any ideas as to why it's not picking up my blu ray player?

I have a HT-E6500W Samsung Home Theater Blu Ray system.